Thursday 21 March 2013

This Week's New Stuff - 003

Actually, these are the new toylines and the same ol' old stuff I've acquired. For the new ones, I have just started digging into the Walking Dead figures while working on my Transformers and Masters of the Universe Classics. And of course and as unchanging as it may seem to be for me, -my Marvel stuff!


Collecting Walking Dead figures is going to be fun, and here I'm showing you the Well Zombie from season. I can't wait to get Rick Grimes and the rest of the gang.


I probably haven't shown you yet any photos of my Transformers figures in this blog, but here it is- my new TF Universe Galvatron along with Generations Cliffjumper, which I had for awhile. I already had like 5 or 6 of them on my shelf and soon (hopefully this year), I'll be doing some reviews on all my Transformers.


I'd like to welcome Man-At-Arms! He is a great addition to my Masters of the Universe Classics collection. Like I've always said to all my friends- "collecting MOTUC is like a colourful adventure." So right now I got He-Man, Sorceress, Battle Cat, and... now this guy!


Finally, I decided to get the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man. With all the cool action figures released last year, I never really bothered to get him (not sure why), but I'm sure it's going to be fun to put him on display with my Venom and Rhino figure.


And of course, I would never pass on a Marvel Legends Archangel. Who doesn't want a kickass Archangel that looks way better than the Toy Biz one? I can't wait to talk about this guy.


For now, that's it! You'll get to see these guys out of their packages soon.

2 comments:

  1. keep collecting your favorite toys bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those classic He-Man figures too. So many cool designs and you are so right about the colors.

    ReplyDelete