Thursday 28 March 2013

Tekken Bishoujo: Asuka Kazama

The nice thing about statues is that you'll get to marvel your eyes at these fine details and work of artistry, but the great thing about Bishoujo statues is that... you'll never know what you'll be getting. Who would expect that this tough brawler-girl could turn into a bombshell? Not only that I'm impressed with the sculpt and paint job this statue has, but also the artist's creative imagination that combines all this. Asuka, a character that I play well in Tekken, just looks differently better!






Expect more of these Bishoujo girls to come.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. Remind me of the fantastic Bishoujo Statues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started collecting Bishoujos and since then, I keep listening to all their updates.

      Delete
  2. Bro, the figure looks very good..Are there other female characters to be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Tekken Bishoujo, they will be releasing Jaycee and Lili. So I might gonna get those two as well.

      Delete