Saturday 21 December 2013

Figures To Look Forward In 2014

Not only that I'll be on the watch for these guys but I'm gonna have them! This requires a lot of saving up and also some sacrifice (i.e. not ordering too much take-out meals). With these photos I'm presenting, it looked like there will be a new family that's going to join Combo's collection. Next year, we get to see some S.H. Figuarts action figures that will compete with my Marvel Legends and NECA figures. Excited?! Yes I am.


Kotobukiya Bishoujo Chun Li and Cammy Statue


S.H. Figuarts Mighty Morphine Yellow, Black and Blue Power Ranger


S.H. Figuarts Injustice Line

S.H. Figuarts Injustice Batman


Marvel Legends The Amazing Spider-Man Wave


Takara Masterpiece Bumblebee (Transformers)


3 comments:

  1. The Chun Li and Cammy statues are very well produced..they are worth to keep..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see all the Street Fighter Bishoujo statues. They look pretty sexy and nice.

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to MP Bumblebee as well.

    ReplyDelete