Sunday 27 October 2013

October's The Walking Dead Figures

In a matter of days, streets will be filled with children (and tweens) sporting their baddest and most glorious ghoulish costumes as they will be in for some sweet little treat by an unsuspected Dr. Jekyll-Mr. Hyde in a house or a pack of partying Werewolves on Halloween night.


But my "Halloween night" came early this October! Besides having been excited to watch the premier episode, I had several Walking Dead figures I invited into my sanctuary that came out on retail like three or four weeks ago.


I suppose you've already met Rick Grimes, the sort of "Optimus Prime" in the pack that I reviewed week 1 of this month. Daryl Dixon, the ultimate badass zombie-killer- no question. Followed by his brother, the eccentric Merle, who taught us that being amputated and disabled could never stop you from fighting... or torturing for that matter. Of course, we got the one and only femme fatale of the group, Andrea who sadly was already digging her own grave in Season 3.


"The Last Samurai" (as per Daryl), Michonne also looked awesome in this action figure, which I reviewed like months ago. Though not a part of this October's Walking Dead feature, but I gotta include her.

If you're thinking about costume ideas for Halloween, why not dress up like one of these guys or something like a zombie. Anyways, just check out my blog, Combollector's Action Figure Collection which strictly features all action figures that I've collected. Until then and may you have an exciting Trick o' Treating this Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Great collection bro! I'm still expecting my Riot + Gas Mask zombies to arrive soon frm the States....I'm still holding out on that Daryl though....setting my mind to get that Deluxe ver next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U know what... just wait for the Deluxe version to come out; it's way much cooler.

      Delete
  2. Bro, this is a great collection of TWD series..The only figure I don't like is Daryl as the head sculpt likeness is bad. Michonne figure is very good too. Anyway, they look awesome with those back drops :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daryl is not quite the Daryl that we've been seeing on the show but I wish when they release the Deluxe version of Daryl next year, he would look exactly like him. I know the backdrops are amazing, thanks. :)

      Delete