Sunday 25 August 2013

Marvellous Week - 002

It's marvellous! Now we got a modern Hawkeye for our modern Avengers action figure display! And carrying the Rocket Racoon BAF parts, we have Jean Grey, Black Panther and Wrecker which are equally awesome looking, and I don't know which one to open and review first.


Jean Grey sporting her Classic X-Men TV Series outfit will probably the first one since I love her being in this blue and orange type of spandex. I may also take on the Wrecker since Hasbro also did an amazing job on the sculpt of this figure and I'm glad they've already released him to finally complete our Wrecking Crew team. However, of all the four figures, it's the Black Panther that has the most spot-on rendition of the man that we've always seen in the comics.


...And so I'm confused. They all looked good. Let alone being completely excited to assemble Rocket Racoon!


2 comments:

  1. WOW great haul bro! I gotta find myself Jean Grey + Black Panther + Wrecker too....it's just so darn hard to secure a set here in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually missing the Scarlet Spider on this haul but I really didn't care much about that character.

      Delete