Friday 21 June 2013

Fan Event Attendance - 004: Niagara Comic Con 2013 (Part 1 - Artworks and Replicas)

Here are some photos I got from the Niagara Comic Con last June 8th (Saturday) at Niagara Falls. I'd say, so far, that was the best comic/toy conference I've attended since I started being active in this kind of stuff. There will be another event this coming August (2013) but this time it will be in Toronto, so it will be just as fun as this one or could be better. I took some shots and went through every corner in this spectacular event, and I gotta tell ya, there are just a lot of cool stuff to see... and so I made this a two-parter! This is Part 1; statues, figures, dioramas, replicas, artworks and comics. Enjoy!














Keep watch for Part 2.


1 comment:

  1. Great to see the comic con via your photos at the other side of the world :P

    ReplyDelete