Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fan Event Attendance - 003: The 80's Toy Expo 2013

Let us travel back in time! I mean,... let's find out what toys were there back in the 80's. Though some of the toys I saw in this toy show event are mostly in our present times but I try to cover as much 80's stuff as I could because, I think, this should be about vintage toys! But there are lots of nice people everywhere with lots of awesome items being sold, and I had fun.



Please note that just because I took photos of them doesn't mean that I purchased them, though I wish I could have.




Bravestarr action figures?... It's part of my childhood memories. I really had fun playing them back then.




So check out for more of my toy show adventures!


2 comments:

  1. look forward to see more of your pictures taken during the event...

    ReplyDelete