Wednesday 30 January 2013

Fan Event Attendance - 002

Yes, I was there the 20th of January at the Royal Botanical Gardens and I had a great time looking around for some cool stuff with the best deal and reasonable price! I got a Transformers Masterpiece by Takara and I can't wait to show this as soon as I make that transition from Marvel. The overall ToyCon experience was like TFCon! Though there was a whole row of Masters of the Universe and Star Wars in there but the whole place was dominated by tables of Transformers toys. Hopefully the March ToyCon will be a little different. Hopefully we see some collectible statues and we need some Figma and Figuarts toys. There should be someone out there selling these Japanese toys that can bring to these kind of events. Anyways, here are some photos.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. I got a Transformers Masterpiece Sideswipe for my G1 Transformers collection which going to be really cool.

      Delete