Wednesday 12 December 2012

Grinchy Holiday Season

I don't think I can be a real Grinch this holiday season, cause I'm just really kind to animals and too generous with receiving gifts, but there are entities in this world that have the potential for being holiday-killers. Thus, let me summon them and get them to do this job for me.


And what a way to unleash them on what is believed to be a lucky day of this year, December 12, 2012 (12/12/12)!


Those doomsayers warned us of another end of the world event, well... I'm still waiting, but these guys are ready for some world-ending mayhem.


This month is purely packed with evil mutants, killer aliens and mad scientists!


Just come visit Combollector's Action Figure Collection.


Have a safe and secure holiday!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment