Sunday 11 November 2012

Fan Event Attendance - 001

This time I brought photos from the Burlington ToyCon, which was held last week, November 4, 2012. This is just my 2nd time coming into this toy conference in Burlington, Ontario and I always have a great time. There are just dozens of collectible toys to choose from; some of them are overpriced and some are of great deal. But most importantly, you'll always find some of the stuff you're looking for such as Transformers, Marvel, Star Wars, and vintage toys... and others.

Yoda: Actual Size- $500 bucks!





WWE Stuff





Vintage


Toy Biz Marvel Legends!

This muscle car is like their all-time signature item that reminds everyone that they're in the Burlington ToyCon.

Dukes of Hazard Muscle Car


And as soon as there's going to be another one of these ToyCon events, I'll be expecting myself to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment