Friday 30 November 2012

This Week's New Stuff - 002

It's been awhile I haven't got into a toy shopping spree, but this week I bought two really fantastic figures that I had been waiting to come out.

Marvel Select Storm
As a Marvel Select collector, I have to grab this MS Storm and check out all her features. The paint detail and sculpt looks nice yet she seem to have less articulation, ...but I'll be talking about her real soon- probably next year (booo!). Yeah, I have to finish reviewing some old (and awesome) Marvel Select and Legends action figures that I have already planned for December.


K.I.T.T.
Now this here is what I'm most excited about! Along with Storm, this Knight Rider car also came out this week and I can't wait to unbox it. I can assure you that this one here is going to be really dope.


MOTUC Battle Cat
Here's another sweet ride and it's all the way from Eternia; it's the Battle Cat! Now this Battle Cat has been around for quite some time now. It's not really a new release this week, but just one of my newest purchases. As soon as I get all the major characters of the Masters of the Universe Classic toylines, then I'll start talking each and everyone of them on my other blog.

So it is going to be a busy 2013 for me. I'm just hoping I could cover all the new and exciting releases and those previously released action figures that I have been wanting to have. It's going to a non-stop feature of action figures.


1 comment:

  1. Love the classic knight rider car model..look forward to see your review :P

    ReplyDelete