Wednesday 19 September 2012

Stars, Stripes & Bits of Surprise

Check out my other blog: Combollector's Action Figure Collection and see photos of some of the oldest and latest action figures I have and will be having in my room. On that blog, I also posted some personal thoughts, rants, and news about almost everything in the world of sci-fi, comics & video games.

Today, I would like to talk about this action figure that I had probably like 4 months ago. It's the Marvel Select Captain America: The First Avenger Movie. This is one of Marvel Select's greatest creation and I think they outdid themselves because of this action figure. For my full thoughts and review, please click this link: http://combollectoractionfigurerev.blogspot.ca/2012/09/captain-america-first-avenger-movie.html




1 comment:

  1. I've become a real fan of Marvel Select lately- they almost always look spectacular, and the articulation has been surpisingly good lately

    ReplyDelete